You are invited to our next Death Cafe from 7:00 - 8:00pm where we will talk about death and dying. There is no agenda, objectives or themes. It is an opportunity for open discussion, a chance to explore our questions, fears, fantasies and our experiences of death.
Come and join Dawa if...
- You are curious about death
- You are scared of dying or of losing the people you love
- You want to explore how you feel and what your beliefs are about what happens after we die
- You have experienced the death of someone close or have been impacted by someone dying
- You want to talk about your own death, even if it feels scary or strange
There will be a maximum of 10 participants, members of the public will be joining us.